Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Windows Surface and what is means to YOU

We have all seen the tablets, if you don't have one chances are you've seen one and whether or not you like it this is where our technology is leading. We have to keep up with technology as Developers, Designers, Photographers, and Artists this really plays a big role in our life styles.

We have seen Adobe come out with some programs usable as apps however with the new uprising of the "Windows Surface" we will all be seeing these apps more commonly used.

Image from latestin.com
Some people ask what is the difference a tablet does everything a computer does but in reality tablets are much more practical in the sense that you can carry it with you wherever you are and still be able to perform tasks, watch videos, play games, and even read books BUT never before have we seen a tablet come with a case that is also a keypad. This is going to make the life of a Developer so much easier considering how hard it is to type on tablets. Building programs, apps, web pages and more will be so much easier now that the keyboard is brought to tablets. Not to mention that it's Windows!


With this being the first tablet to include a keyboard we will also see more image editing apps such as adobe products come up and be very useful on the tablet.




A lot of people are saying that this is what is going to kill the PC but I honestly don't think so. I feel that PC's are more useful and secure when in a set position in the household or business place. It also allows for more use of addons like more memory storage and I don't think I could ever give up my PC Gaming!


I do, however, believe that this will make lives easier for both the ability to carry this around wherever you are or to a meeting, and the ability to write using a keyboard. I know I am very excited about this and as soon as I have enough money to spend on this I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment