Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Need Inspiration?

*This will cover both DESIGN and CODING

Inspiration is hard to come by sometimes and when you are stuck in a rut with no idea of what you should do next it really makes you feel like you aren't worthy and trust me I know that feeling so here are some awesome and inspiring pieces in Design and Coding that I feel you will enjoy.

Design:

1.Absolutely amazing graphic design, I always love the realistic designs that people can do. Maybe I'll attempt to do one and put a video up someday haha. Be sure to check out more than just the first image these are amazing!

2.Realistic is awesome and this one takes the cake. Amazing detail and such a cool concept!


3. Computer animations are a really big deal in today's society and it's really important to understand what goes behind those awesome movies with great graphics. Check out this video from TED Talks and be sure to watch more of TED Talks they are really interesting!

4. Some people just have the touch needed to make things look realistic and others just don't, it's a real skill that should be recognized. Check out this photo and tell me you're not amazed!


5. Even though realistic is awesome I think Concept Art is my favorite because it has loads of detail but doesn't necessarily look realistic check out this gallery it is super amazing and I'm telling you now I'm getting inspired!

6. This awesome video makes me want to practice my pixel animation!



Coding:

1.This first one for coding is a "follow the mouse" kinda thing which I think you will really enjoy =]

2.Oh yeah this one is so awesome. Reflections, bending light, gravity, water ripples, and to top it off INTERACTIONS! This one is so awesome and so beautiful and I honestly wish water looked this great in all games because water is just so hard to get right but this looks amazing

3. The best tool I think for the beginning web developer!
There is no doubt that there are tools out there that can help build websites and now they have those drag and drop websites which are fine but are going to take away from those who actually know how to build a real website from scratch.
This tool doesn't take away from the code but makes it much faster than ever before. Just draw the website, grab the code and make any adjustments as needed. It's completely awesome!

4. Some inspiring HTML5 and JS here just play around with the mouse and scroll wheel it's pretty fun 

5. Last but not least here is a list of awesome web designs that will inspire you to build the next best thing, when I'm feeling down this is what I go to to make me inspired to create something awesome so here it is

Hope you guys enjoyed the list, be sure to follow me here on twitter, facebook, and youtube I'll post again shortly =]

No comments:

Post a Comment