Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Thinking of the Future

So lately websites haven't really changed too much over the past three or four years. I noticed how quickly it went up while during the 2000's but it hasn't really changed the web layouts, or designs very much. So here is an idea, we need to stop looking at the blank white page seeing something 2d when really it is an empty room that can reach miles deep.

I will be creating a 3d web layout that will hopefully catch on because it is time for some changes to the way we browse the web. Everyone has been focusing on tablets and Applications but not so much the layout of the web itself. It's time for a change.

I will post a video sometime soon of me coding the page and showing the example of how I feel websites could be created in the future.

If you want to see the website and explore it yourself when it is finished click the donate button to help me build a website. Blogger really limits the coding I could place in here so there isn't much I can show you at all. 

This was all just a thought so let me know what you think in the comments. Check out the Youtube Channel (link below), like and subscribe to the channel for more updates and videos


Also for daily tips, quotes, or pictures of either Design or Coding follow me on twitter @DLCSpencer

No comments:

Post a Comment