Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Quick update

So if you've read some posts before you know that I have been working on making games. Originally I was going to be making these games in Javascript but I soon realized why people don't do this, it's just not practical and to be blunt... it sucks. So I decided to think of what kind of game I really want to do first which would be my text based open world game. I also want to make some mini games with gravity effects maybe and some card games or something just so I can build an online mini arcade or something.

After deciding what type of games I want to do and realizing that I want a really wide variety to choose from I decided I'm going to learn Java programming. I did a couple practice runs and have already figured out how to make my text based game. Hopefully I can put it up for download but it's just so hard because I want it to be open world as in...

"walk north"
YOU FIND A HATCHET
"pick up hatchet"
"walk north"
YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED BY A ZOMBIE
"attack zombie with hatchet"

All this is in my head and I can't wait to be able to bring you this game and show you what I can do. I am writing the story with one of my best friends Alberto who is pretty smart and I think will definitely help make this game awesome!

Remember if you guys donate to us it will really make the process go faster. Thanks everyone for checking out the blog, be sure to check out the Youtube Channel and check back here every week for at least one new post and video!

No comments:

Post a Comment